Monday, April 11, 2011

Two Wolves

Master Chang was in London this past weekend and shared the following story in the morning Ki Seminar:

Two Wolves
An old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside each of us. The battle is between two 'wolves'.

The black wolf is evil. It has anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The white wolf is good. It has joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rob Wilson said...

Great post Tammy! I'm glad I found it. I have also trained under Master Chang through the Longwood, FL school. I do miss his seminars. This post in particular struck me with the black and white theme. I write a blog based on the grayscale between black and white at www.thegrayreality.com. Thank you for the inspiration.
- Rob Wilson

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, Great articles and keep up the great work, my friend recommended me it.

My blog:
Regroupement de credit et Rachat de credit argsol

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home